CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Heros

Notice the title....
Those people are VERY important to me!
I love to the end of the world and beyond!

Let me start with Mom. She isn't just my mother. She's my best friend!
I tell her everything! I love talking to her, because she's not judgemental. She listens to
my problems and gives me advice for things. She is a WONDERFUL mother and friend.
Some day when I am grown and have my own family to take care of I hope God helps me
to be like her, and to be as great as she is!

My Daddy. I love him sooo much!! He is always there for me when I need him.
He gives me advice for things and helps me to look towards God for help when
life has knocked me off my feet.

My step Father. He is so good to me. He loves me as if I was his own. And I love hanging
out with him. Even though we are very different we still make the best of it!

There's so many things I can say about these three people. It's unreal! I am SO thankful
that God has put me on this earth with parents like them! I LOVE YOU!!

0 comments: