CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Me, Myself, and I

Lately I've been doing modeling.

I've also been going to play rehearsals.

I'm a play called 'A Christmas Carol'.

I really enjoy everything I do!

My life revolves around God.

I'm a saved Christian

And look to God when I need a bigger helping hand!

And He always comes through!

I'm in High School.

But I do my school work around my dining room table.

Even though I don't go to public school

I still get some of the drama that goes with it!

I don't think anyone can sneak past that infamous drama.

I try not to care what people think of me.

I have some friends that I would consider sisters.

I love them so much!

I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers.

All but one is older than me.

Zach is my oldest brother. He's so good to me and always there when I need him!

Kyle is next. He's pretty busy with Air Force work. But he still finds time to talk to family.

Caroline is after him. She is so fun! She can put a smile on your face.

Candace. She is wonderful! I love hanging out with her!

Elizabeth. She is pretty close to my age. But I can tell her thing that I don't want other people to know.

And then there's Ainsley. She is my younger sister. She can be a handful. But she is so funny. And I love her!

Thats all my siblings. And I love them to death!

Harley now. He's my little doggie. I love him. He so funny. He puts a smile on my face even when I just look at him!

I thank God for giving me such an AWSOME family everyday! I wouldn't change anything about them!!



Well that just a little bit about me.
But I'm sure I'll be back later.

0 comments: