CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Breaking Out

My little sister is starting to break out
with things that she is so good at and loves!
Even though she is three years old she has so
much talent! She wants to model like me,
ride horses like Lizzy, she wants to sing,
and she wants to act, and she likes to play
instruments.
We always joke around saying that she is
a mix between me and my siblings. Because
I act and model, Lizzy rides horses, and our
older brothers play instruments and one of them
has a band, the singing is all her though.
Before she came along I was the baby in
the family and the drama queen. But now
she has stipped me of that title.
And since she is all of us rolled into one she is
so strong minded! She knows what she
wants and when she wants it.
And even though that can get a little
annoying we love her as she is! And she wouldn't be
Ainsley if she were any different!
And as her big sister I will help that girl
get to the top! She will shine like the
stars in the sky on a clear night.
Who knows in a few years or so you may see
her in magizines and maybe even on t.v.
So watch out world! Here she comes!

1 comments:

Dana said...

I couldn't have said it better!